Odoo is an open-source suite of integrated business applications actively programmed, supported, and organized by Odoo SA. Odoo is similar to many open-source projects where customized programming, support, and other services are provided by an active global community and partners network. The community is comprised of more than 1,500 active members and has contributed more than 4,500 modules to the ongoing enrichment of Odoo. The network of certified partners, established in more than 120 countries, deploys the solution locally. The software, with more than 1,500 downloads a day, is one of the most frequently installed business suites worldwide.
All Odoo Apps such as Odoo CRM, Odoo Sales, Odoo Accounting, Odoo WMS (Warehouse Management), Odoo HR, Odoo Project, Odoo Events, Odoo Marketing, etc. are integrated with each other.
Odoo is an open-source alternative to many software packages. It can be used by any retailer with its POS (Point Of Sales), and in any website with its CMS (website builder) synchronized with the e-Commerce app. In the enterprise resource planning software field, Odoo is an alternative to SAP ERP, Oracle E-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, and others.
Odoo has offices in the US, Belgium, Luxembourg, India, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mexico.
– 2011 – INSEAD Innovator Award
– 2012 – Highest-ranked Belgian company in the Deloitte Technology Fast50 Benelux (growth of turnover of 1549% in the past 5 years).
– 2012 & 2013 – Bossie Award for the Best Open Source Solution
– 2013 – Trends Gazelles Award
– 2013 – Linux New Media Award for The Best Open Source solution compatible with European Accounting Systems
– 2013 – “L’Entreprise Prometteuse” by Ernst & Young
– 2018 – Trends Gazelles Ambassador 2018 for Middle Enterprises in the Walloon Brabant region
– 2020 – “Deal of the Year” by Trends-Tendances
– 2021 – “Manager of the Year 2020” by Trends-Tendances
– 2021 – Trends Gazelles Walloon 2021 in the Large Business Category